The paleo diet is a way of eating that aims to mimic the dietary patterns of our ancestors from the Paleolithic era. It emphasizes whole, unprocessed foods and eliminates processed and refined foods, grains, legumes, and dairy. Here’s how to create a paleo diet:
- Meat and poultry – Eat grass-fed beef, wild-caught fish, free-range poultry, and other meats. You can grill or bake them with herbs and spices.
- Fish and seafood – Include wild-caught fish and seafood such as salmon, tuna, and shrimp. You can grill or bake them with herbs and spices.
- Vegetables – Include non-starchy vegetables such as leafy greens, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, and peppers. You can eat them raw in salads or cooked in stir-fries or roasted with herbs and spices.
- Fruits – Eat fresh fruits such as berries, apples, oranges, and melons. You can have them as a dessert or snack.
- Nuts and seeds – Include nuts and seeds such as almonds, cashews, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and chia seeds in your diet. You can have them as a snack or use them as a topping for salads or roasted vegetables.
- Healthy fats – Use healthy fats such as olive oil, coconut oil, and avocado oil for cooking and salads.
- Herbs and spices – Use herbs and spices such as garlic, basil, oregano, rosemary, and turmeric to add flavor to your meals.
- Eggs – Include eggs in your diet and use them in dishes such as omelets or scrambled eggs.
The paleo diet eliminates processed and refined foods, grains, legumes, and dairy and emphasizes whole, unprocessed foods. It is important to ensure that you are meeting your nutritional needs by consuming a variety of foods and potentially taking supplements as necessary.
Compliment your weight loss ketogenic diet with this powerful supplement. It contains 8 components combined in one foolproof supplement, which helps in the reduction of fatty tissue and stops its storage. Click here for more information